Priming advanced degree candidates for a career in life sciences strategy consulting.
PROPEL Two-Day Program
A leadership training program for current advanced degree candidates.
Are you a current advanced degree candidate looking for…
- An exciting opportunity to propel your career into the fast-paced world of life sciences strategy consulting?
- The chance to apply the deep content knowledge, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that you’ve developed in your graduate and post-graduate work?
- A career that challenges you to examine and address complex business issues facing leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry?
Apply to PROPEL to experience life sciences strategy consulting with Clarion, a Boston-based strategic consultancy!
We are excited to announce that we will have two PROPEL in-person sessions in 2023! Candidates may opt for one of two PROPEL sessions below. Applicants must be able to attend the entirety of their chosen PROPEL session.
PROPEL Session dates
- Wednesday, May 10th – Friday, May 12th, 2023
- Wednesday, May 17th – Friday, May 19th, 2023
The application for Clarion’s 2023 PROPEL are now closed. PROPEL candidates will be informed of their status by the end of April.
Learn more about Clarion & PROPEL at a virtual info session
Thursday, February 23
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PT
Register for the 2/23 session →
Thursday, March 2
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET
Register for the 3/2 session →
What We’re Looking For
Clarion values intellectually curious, highly analytical, team-oriented contributors. We love rolling up our sleeves and helping life sciences companies address their most important strategic challenges. Candidates must have expertise in any area of life sciences, medicine, or other areas of quantitative research.
Costs associated with travel and accommodation for PROPEL will be covered or reimbursed by Clarion. Applicants must be able to attend the entire event.
The PROPEL program is open to the following candidates:
- Ph.D. candidates (completing program by or before Fall 2024)
- Post-doctoral researchers
- M.D. candidates (completing program by or before Fall 2024)
- M.D. residents and fellows