Priming advanced degree candidates for a career in life sciences strategy consulting.
PROPEL Two-Day In-Person Program
A leadership training program for current advanced degree candidates.
Are you a current advanced degree candidate looking for…
- An exciting opportunity to propel your career into the fast-paced world of life sciences strategy consulting?
- The chance to apply the deep content knowledge, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that you’ve developed in your graduate and post-graduate work?
- A career that challenges you to examine and address complex business issues facing leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry?
Apply to PROPEL to experience life sciences strategy consulting with Clarion, a Boston-based strategic consultancy!
We are excited to announce that we will have two in-person dates for PROPEL in 2022!
- Wednesday, May 18th – Friday, May 20th, 2022
- Monday, May 23rd – Wednesday, May 25th, 2022
The application for Clarion’s 2022 PROPEL and Insight Nights are due on April 6th. PROPEL candidates will be informed of their status by end of April.
Due to the overwhelming response to the PROPEL program, we offer an additional opportunity for advanced degree candidates (ADCs) to learn more about Clarion. Insight Nights are invite-only events in which attendees learn firsthand about our work and culture while meeting fellow ADCs interested in life sciences consulting.
Each Insight Night event includes:
- An introduction to Clarion
- A guided team exercise based on a recent life sciences case
- Networking opportunities to meet leadership and connect with Clarion employees
Attendees for Insight Nights are invited after the PROPEL application period is complete.
Insight Nights Dates
- June 9th (virtual)
- June 10th (in-person)
Preference for in-person Insight Nights will be given to applicants local to Boston.
PROPEL 2022 will be hosted in-person in our Boston office. All participants must be fully vaccinated and have a negative rapid COVID test taken within two days of travel to Boston for PROPEL and on June 8th for in-person Insight Nights. At Clarion we will make sure all necessary COVID-19 precautions are in place to ensure the safety of PROPEL attendees.
What We’re Looking For
Clarion values intellectually curious, highly analytical, team-oriented contributors. We love rolling up our sleeves and helping life sciences companies address their most important strategic challenges.
Candidates must have expertise in any area of life sciences, medicine, or other areas of quantitative research.
All costs associated with the PROPEL program will covered or reimbursed for participants. Applicants must be able to attend the entire event.
The PROPEL program is open to the following candidates:
- PhD candidates (completing program by Summer 2023)
- Post-doctoral researchers
- MD candidates (completing program by Summer 2023) MD residents and fellows