Preparing you to advance your career as a leader.
Clarion invests in your potential as a strategist and business leader.
Cultivating leadership is paramount in Clarion’s culture. We take our mission to train the next generation of life sciences executives seriously. We embrace different goals, backgrounds, and interests by providing a multitude of opportunities to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. At Clarion, we value the importance behind our comprehensive training programs that fundamentally drives our people to being able to solve problems at an executive level.
- From your first day, we will help you build productive relationships with your peers and senior firm leaders. Our new hire advisor program is designed to seamlessly transition you into your exciting new role as a business strategy consultant.
- Formal Training
- New hires are exposed to the life sciences industry through a two-week training program culminating in a challenging case based on recent Clarion projects. Throughout the program, new hires receive in-depth introductions to industry topics led by experienced consultants with scientific and business expertise.
- Tailored Performance Coaching
- Twice a year, everyone at Clarion takes time to reflect on their individual contributions to case teams and firm development. Regular reviews give us a chance to recognize and develop individual strengths, while learning to give and receive constructive feedback. This biannual review cycle culminates in a generous bonus program that recognizes individual contributions and hard work.
- Team Leadership
- At Clarion, you will quickly take on increasing team and project leadership responsibilities. In our close-knit culture, we embrace different management styles. Through close mentoring with firm leaders, we will help you unlock your unique potential to excel as a team manager. As you progress, you will have the opportunity to mentor and guide junior colleagues.
- Project Approach & Recommendation Development
- Everyone has a voice at Clarion. As an integral member of project teams, you will help shape project approach, craft recommendations, and present findings to clients..
- Thought Leadership
- Your contributions as a scholar do not end when you join Clarion. Our work requires us to stay at the forefront of scientific and clinical discoveries. We encourage our staff to explore their life sciences and business passions through attending conferences, listening to Clarion’s expert speaker series, and authoring papers with new insights.
- Exposure to Senior Leadership
- Clarion was founded by entrepreneurs dedicated to the mission of the life sciences industry. They are passionate about working on intriguing problems to help advance promising new ideas. They support the leaders and companies they believe in. To this day, firm leaders remain involved in the day-to-day life of the firm and project work.
Interested in joining Clarion?
What career stage are you in?
Clarion alumni have the vision and skills to lead innovations throughout the life sciences and healthcare fields.