Intellectually curious students looking to expand and develop their interest in life sciences and business.
Build your knowledge and professional skill set through an immersive experience in life sciences consulting.
Clarion’s 10-week summer internship program presents a unique opportunity to experience healthcare consulting from the front lines. After initial training to build and expand core consulting skills, interns are staffed on client case teams for the remainder of the internship program. This immersive model allows interns to develop analytic, strategic, and communication capabilities in the context of actual casework.
Interns can expect to interact with managing directors and principals frequently, exposing them to a wealth of knowledge and experience.
The rigorous and challenging nature of our work is balanced by our welcoming and collegial culture. We are located in the heart of downtown, providing direct access to Boston’s unparalleled biotech industry, and engaging city life.
Exceptional undergraduates and Master’s students driven to pursue life sciences consulting.
- An immersive experience in life sciences consulting
- After a full first week our extensive Clarion onboarding, interns are then staffed on client case teams starting week two. All interns will experience the workflow, level of collaboration, and project progression and have the opportunity to shape the content and direction of projects through supervised data analysis, presentation building, and more.
- Personalized Mentorship
- Mentorship is a core initiative at Clarion. Each intern is assigned a coach for the summer, who serves as an invaluable resource throughout the internship and beyond. Clarion encourages interns to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about firm culture, career progression, and navigating Boston.
- Dynamic professional development & training
- Professional development is continuous over the course of the summer, through both formal training modules and informal training specific to case work. Exposure to senior members of the firm will continue throughout the summer, providing opportunities to learn from their extensive experience.
- Close, collaborative, and exciting environment
- Collaboration is a Clarion value that all interns will experience. Clarion believes that all voices matter and recognize in creating a supportive space in hearing those voices on case work. Additionally Clarion holds summer events for interns meant to bring the company together in a less formal setting.
What are we looking for?
Clarion seeks intellectually curious, highly analytical, team-oriented contributors. Strong candidates are passionate individuals who are eager to roll up their sleeves and help life sciences companies address their most important strategic challenges.
Our interns demonstrate a drive to learn more about life sciences consulting and an interest in logical, creative problem-solving in a highly collaborative setting.
Our summer program is open to students who would be entering the final year of their undergraduate or graduate degree program (e.g., BA, BS, MBA, MEM, MPH) after completing the internship at Clarion.