Our Mission, Vision, Values and History
Our mission at Clarion is to improve human health by helping the biopharmaceutical industry translate the promise of science into therapeutic reality. We are driven to have an impact.
Our vision for Clarion is to build the world’s leading biopharmaceutical strategy consultancy. Our aim is to deliver superior strategic insights and organizational improvements. Through our team of seasoned professionals who draw from diverse backgrounds, we tackle our clients’ most complex business challenges. In addition, we deliver fit-for-purpose strategies, insights and blueprints for organizational change. Our reach is broad; our network extensive. We assemble supremely talented teams to work side-by-side with your teams to deliver results.
Our secondary vision is to build a firm that attracts, develops and generates leaders in the life sciences industry. We are committed to developing executive-level skills in our staff through extensive coaching and diverse project experiences. While many will choose to stay with us for the long-term, others will build off their Clarion experiences and step into senior leadership positions across the biopharmaceutical industry. An experience at Clarion positions our alumni for leadership succss regardless of their career path.
Clarion is solely focused on making a positive IMPACT on our clients’ future as well as patients’ health. This is what motivates us every day. We share and seek a set of core values that are key to our success:
- Passion – the unyielding force that drives our people to complete the job no matter what obstacles emerge
- Inquisitiveness – the embedded interest in going deep and moving beyond observation to meaningful insight
- Collaboration – the confidence to listen, explore and build superior solutions together
- Honesty – the courage to say what you think, especially when the perspective may be unpopular
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Clarion embraces the holistic individual and empowers all to bring their authentic selves to our community. We proactively aim to achieve this by:
- Enriching our relationships with each other and building a safe space to foster inspiring interactions, ensuring that every voice is heard and protected regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, etc.
- Attracting, hiring, retaining, and promoting honest, inquisitive, passionate and collaborative people from diverse backgrounds, providing equitable support and opportunities
- Creating outstanding and well-balanced teams where each viewpoint carries weight, allowing us to deliver superior service to our clients
- Preparing people to be leaders within and beyond the organization and thereby making healthcare more equitable through our approach and values