The Clarion Network
At Clarion, we build leaders. The broad set of skills, expertise, and contacts that individuals gain from working at Clarion serve them well, no matter what path they ultimately pursue.
Our alumni are recruited into roles at life sciences companies defining the future of medicine, venture capital firms investing in life-changing medications, and non-profits working to improve
the lives of people around the world. Others pursue advanced training in medicine, business management, policy, and law. After years working at the heart of the biotech revolution, Clarion is proud of our vibrant network of professionals. We are continually in awe of the scope of their influence and achievements.
“Clarion prepared me well to take on formulating and executing business strategies for a global oncology player, so transformative therapies can reach patients quickly."
Associate Director, Global Oncology Strategy
Top 15 Pharma
“One of the best things about Clarion is the career, life, and leadership coaching. My mentors at Clarion were heavily invested in both my personal growth and professional success at the firm and beyond."
“Clarion helped me to learn how to quickly sift through the noise to hone in on key issues, communicate ideas persuasively, and effectively lead a team. It’s tough to think of any other job that would provide more complete or efficient training for a career in or around biopharma."
Life Sciences Venture Capital
“Unique to Clarion, I worked with senior management and partners every day in the office – and had ample opportunity to watch, learn from, and work alongside the experts.”
Director, Business Development and Operations
“Deep and direct exposure to business, finance, strategy, and medicine at Clarion prepared me to enter the venture-entrepreneurial world where integrating across these disciplines is paramount.”
Life Sciences Venture Capital
“At Clarion, I learned to see the bigger picture without losing sight of how things actually get done in leading life sciences companies."
Roles & Organizations
Clarion alumni go on to influential roles at leading healthcare organizations, life sciences companies, and investment firms.
- Business Development, Emerging Biotech
- Launch Excellence, Emerging Biotech
- Patient Engagement, Emerging Biotech
- Medical Communications, Gene Therapy Biotech
- Brand Management, Global Biotech
- Global Product Forecasting, Global Biotech
- Program Manager, Global Non-Profit Organization
- Licensing and Strategic Alliances, Non-profit Hospital System
- Scientist, Leading Brain Research Institute
- Brand Management, Top 15 Pharma
- New Oncology Product Strategy, Top 15 Pharma
- Investment Analyst, Venture Capital
- Fund Principal, Venture Capital
Elite programs at the intersection of business and healthcare.
- Harvard Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton Business School
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Harvard School of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Stanford Medicine
- Yale School of Medicine
- Boston University School of Public Health
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Yale School of Public Health