Building Leaders in Life Sciences
A life sciences strategy and organizational consultancy that collaborates with its clients to envision, craft and enable growth through innovation and leadership.
Capabilities & Services
Insights, strategies and a blueprint for action.
There are vendors, and then there are partners–like Clarion–who are committed to your success. Across therapeutic categories and throughout the product lifecycle, Clarion’s seasoned strategists tackle your toughest growth challenges–infusing their disciplined analytic process with creative solutions inspired by their passion for transforming life sciences. Clarion’s seasoned cross-functional strategists work collaboratively to help you:
- Envision product, market and organizational opportunities
- Craft unique and differentiated products and strategies
- Enable success by developing an organizational blueprint for growth and action
Anticipate the impact and value of product innovation.
- Market/landscape assessments
- Patient journey and leverage points
- Market of the future/scenario planning
- Early commercial business case development
- Therapeutic area strategy
- Business development and licensing assessments
- Corporate leadership vision and strategy
Shape the product and market for success.
- Product profile
- Clinical development strategy
- Positioning and messaging platform
- Marketing strategy
- Market access strategy
- Medical strategy
- Commercialization strategy
- Lifecycle management
Architect and build innovative organizational capabilities.
- Launch execution
- New enterprise scale-up
- Organizational readiness assessment
- Business model design
- Commercial organization design
- Functional capability development
Oncology Asset Optimization
Setting a development and commercialization strategy through Clarion’s SPARC (Strategic Pathway Research in Cancer) framework: a rigorous approach to oncology indication, identification and selection.
Global Integrated Brand Planning Process
Global integrated brand planning process design and rollout.
First Product Commercialization
US and EU master plan for first product commercialization prepared for a company transitioning from R&D to commercial focus.